Uflonous, Last Strider

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
LightburneR
Holder of the Alt-F4

Uflonous, Last Strider

Post by LightburneR » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Uflonous
Last Strider
Aglilty; The Hallowed Order

The lone figure took a step. The sands swirled mysteriously about his position. He charged into the fray alone and behind him, followed a sandstorm of unequal magnitude.

By the end of this skirmish, the battle field was empty. No bodies, no blood, enemies and allies alike had just vanished, beneath the sands. Lost forever in the depths, waiting for time to uncover.

Level 1 Skill:
Sand Stride (Toggeable Passive)
  • While active, Ulflonous gains X (moderate) movement speed and extends Blind on nearby enemies for 2 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Charge (Active)
  • Uflonous charges to the target point, stopping when he knocks into the first unit and dealing X (high) damage.
Level 1 Skill:
Desertion (Aura)
  • Deals X damage to enemies without nearby allies.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Final Step (Active)
  • For 7 steps, Uflonous deals X damage and extends Blind for 1 second. The seventh, and final, step will remove Blind on nearby enemies and deal Y damage for each second of Blind on them.
-Charge is based on movement speed, the faster you move normally, the faster you move during Charge.
Its... its... a NEW SIG!! OMG!!

O_O"

pandamanar
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Uflonous, Last Strider

Post by pandamanar » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:06 am

I love the idea of the passive... if only there was some condition interaction. Its a great idea for a skill :}
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs.

LightburneR
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Uflonous, Last Strider

Post by LightburneR » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:10 am

I was thinking originally of Double Damage to Blinded units, but I thought that was a little bland......

Now I just thought if it extended Blind (or Ruin) on enemies with a condition.
Its... its... a NEW SIG!! OMG!!

O_O"

Return to “Hero Suggestions”