Ficklefoot, Unseelie

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
VZManticoran
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Ficklefoot, Unseelie

Post by VZManticoran » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Ficklefoot, Unseelie
Attributes: [agi], int, str
Allegiance: Bane of Eternity

300 range, medium attack speed, medium damage, fast projectile

Level 1 Skill- Sign of the Fae
  • Spiral circling around/away from Ficklefoot(Spiral moves at about 800 ms and covers up to about 400 ms away, circling fairly tightly), extends maim and burn for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds. 15 second cooldown. Can hit multiple times.

Level 1 Skill- Dark Friend
  • Provides 2/4/6/8/10% evasion stackable evasion for 8 seconds, and whenever an enemy misses Ficklefoot, he gains 10/20/30/40/50 life. 12 second cooldown.

Level 1 Skill- Splendor
  • Extends blind on self for 2 seconds, extends blind and bleed on nearby enemies for 2/3/4/5/6 seconds. 6 second cooldown.

Level 6 Skill- Shadow Mystic
  • Every time Ficklefoot casts a spell, Ficklefoot gains 4/6/8 intelligence for 9/12/15 seconds, and all other spells have a 75% chance to be refreshed.
Last edited by VZManticoran on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
--------Eli-------------Ben------------Alex----------Isabelle---------David----

LightburneR
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Ficklefoot, Unseelie

Post by LightburneR » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:34 pm

I'll be the first to reply eh?

Well personally, I dislike anything that has a serious luck-based factor built in (I am referring specifically at the Ultimate), but giving INT means more chances to get a refresh so yea. But I still think that the % chance to refresh should be constant or have minor increaments each level, so as to prevent it from being slightly sucky at Lv1 and turning into a monster at Lv3.

The Overall build of the hero seems to be focused on Debuffing (AKA Condition infliction) and he appears to be a tanker of sorts for physical attacks. His only real disadvantage is casters. Maim is good on melee and Blind should hold ranged units back, but neither are truely effective against casters, so he needs something against them, not sure what tho.
Its... its... a NEW SIG!! OMG!!

O_O"

VZManticoran

Post by VZManticoran » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Well, originally the Blind/Bleed was Blind/Mute, and the Burn/Maim was Burn/Bleed. But the character already has healing and near immunity to normal attacks, he needs some kind of weakness or it'd just be silly. And I agree on the Ulti, but having just Int gain go up seems slightly silly.

LightburneR
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by LightburneR » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:08 pm

VZManticoran wrote:Well, originally the Blind/Bleed was Blind/Mute, and the Burn/Maim was Burn/Bleed. But the character already has healing and near immunity to normal attacks, he needs some kind of weakness or it'd just be silly. And I agree on the Ulti, but having just Int gain go up seems slightly silly.
Well, I'm still fairly new to DoE, and as far as balance goes, I can't say very much.

But to make up for the disadvantage for the ultimate losing the 25% per level to refresh skills, perhaps it could be re-worked into say, 10/13/16 seconds of INT gain, which isn't as drastic as directly dishing out more INT.
Its... its... a NEW SIG!! OMG!!

O_O"

VZManticoran

Post by VZManticoran » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:22 pm

That's... A good idea. Maybe closer to 9/12/15 seconds, with 4/5/6 Int gained per cast, but yeah.

VZManticoran

Post by VZManticoran » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:27 pm

Thinking of changing the second skill to chance to dodge magic damage?

Return to “Hero Suggestions”