Havoc, Humanity's Downfall

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Havoc, Humanity's Downfall

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Havoc
Humanity's Downfall
Strength; Bane of Eternity

Story: Chained down. I was sealed within the depths of the void...Seconds? Days? Decades...? I was too 'powerful'... Even if I could destroy and army, I destroyed my own, too 'devastating'... Now the voidwalkers see my true strength, my abilities and have released me from my damned chains. These people of another world... Their deaths are fitting for now... But once they are gone... So shall the so called... Eternity...

Level 1 Skill: - Activated Passive
Pummel/Destruction/Wrath
  • Once activated, Havoc enters a devastating attack mode. Whenever he attacks, X more attacks are dealt and Y more for each condition the target is suffering from. While active, Havoc is ruined and Z% of the base damage he deals is dealt to himself.
Level 1 Skill: - Aura
Fury
  • Whenever Havoc suffers from a condition, he and his allies attack X% faster and deal Y% more damage. Passively increases the health of Havoc slightly.
Level 1 Skill: - Active
Rampage
  • Havoc pummels a foe, dealing X attacks that deal a % of his normal damage. If the foe's hp is below Y%, Havoc continues to punch until the foe is out of range. Each punch has a very small chance to stun (if Havoc is suffering from a condition).
Level 6 Ultimate: - Buff
Downfall
  • The target entires an uncontrollable rampage, increasing speed, damage, and armor by X%. However, whenever the unit attacks, it loses health and deals 2 extra weaker attacks to those it attacks. The buff lasts for Y seconds and then kills the target(Dealing the a % of it's max health as damage in an area) or if it's a hero, it reduces it hp by a large % and deals that damage in an area. The duration of this skill lasts longer if the target is suffering from conditions.
It's havoc! Hope you all find this hero ookkkkkkkayyyyyy. I think it lacks some synergy or something so please suggest any changes I should make. Also, if you have any ideas for the story, I will gladly accept them since I tihnk my story got lost in translation(My mind to the keyboard > >).
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Return to “Hero Suggestions”