Countess Belle, Songstress

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Intoxicated Crayon
Keeper of the Keys

Countess Belle, Songstress

Post by Intoxicated Crayon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:08 am

Countess Belle
Songstress
Intelligence; Hallowed Order(Or Bane, She seems evil too)

Story; "A beautiful maiden graced the battlefield, clad in silky robes, feathers, and frills. The men stood in awe and the magi pouted in envy. She stood silent and the Baneites' eyes landed upon her eyes that rivaled the stars themselves. A wonderful crown sat upon her skull, basking in golden locks and curls. Her lips a red deep rogue that sank into a light soft violet once her lips parted. A graceful sound fled from her and the battefield was silenced and glared with envy and awe, now gripped by the maiden's songs... Once she stopped, her crown blazed with crimson shine and her locks revealed red sashes, the Baneite's writhed as their heads rang...Louder...Louder... Then it was all gone. She ambled calmly across the corpse sea she had laid upon this desert. She is Countess Belle, a stunning muse with a sound that humbles gods---And drives mortals insane."

Level 1 Skill: - Delayed AoE Effect
Sundering Stanza
  • Belle sings a few notes for X seconds, muting all foes in range for Y seconds. If a target is already muted, it is extended by 3 seconds and is dealt Z DPS as long as the target suffers mute. (Additional Effect- Mutes Belle for 2 Seconds)
Level 1 Skill: - Passive
Preparation
  • Whenever Belle loses a condition, she gains X mana and mutes foes in range for 1 second/Or deals Y damage.
Level 1 Skill: - Buff
Craven Choir
  • Belle targets a horridly high-pitched scream at a target, driving it insane. The target is driven berserk and attacks much faster but dies after X seconds. Can also target heroes but deals Y damage after the duration has ended. (Additional Effect: Muted Foes die faster and increases damage dealt to targeted heroes)
Level 6 Ultimate: - Active Passive
Vexed Vignette
  • Belle begins to chanted rapidly constantly singing across the battlefield. While active, the singing strains her and drains health and mana slowly but causes all conditions on her to be periodically shortened and ready her abilties.
A old draft I made and decided to finish. It seems quite fine to me but it's really up to you. The flair that this hero gave has vanished now since this is maybe a month or two old... The ultimate is new and adds some strategies to the hero and I'm willing to make any changes to fix the hero. It is a remake of a Lich Hero I made with abilities that have the same first letter as seen in 3/4 of Belle's abilities. Hopefully her story is feasable and gives you a image of this songstress.

[Note: Just noticed 'Stanza' resembles Schism. Don't Kill me for it please.]
English should not be a prerequisite for intelligence,

Return to “Hero Suggestions”