Alanus, Bringer of Torment

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
VZManticoran
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Alanus, Bringer of Torment

Post by VZManticoran » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:53 am

Alanus
Bringer of Torment

Model: Prefer something more armored, but Shaman is all I can think of.

Level 1 Skill - Share the Pain
  • Whenever Alanus takes damage over X, nearby enemies take Z damage and Burn for Y seconds.
Level 1 Skill- Agonizing Aura
  • Causes all nearby enemies to lose X armor per condition applied to them.
Level 1 Skill- Torture
  • Deals X physical damage to target unit in melee range over time, and Bleeds them. Physical damage stacks, low cooldown.
Level 6 Ultimate- Lacerate
  • Causes Y physical damage to units in a cone in front of Alanus, Ruins foes for X seconds, and cripples them for Y per condition they are afflicted with(Ruin being applied doesn't count, but if they already have ruin then it does.).
Last edited by VZManticoran on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
--------Eli-------------Ben------------Alex----------Isabelle---------David----

Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Alanus, Bringer of Torment

Post by Sabertooth » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 pm

I think Agonizing Aura should do period damage based on their conditions, as opposed to -armor.

Ruin is already a -armor condition, and although your's stacks it still seems like Innert's aura.

Kaizer
Champion Noobite

Post by Kaizer » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:39 pm

VZManticoran wrote:Alanus
Bringer of Torment

Model: Prefer something more armored, but Shaman is all I can think of.

Level 1 Skill - Share the Pain
  • Whenever Alanus takes damage over X, nearby enemies take Z damage and Burn for Y seconds.
Level 1 Skill- Agonizing Aura
  • Causes all nearby enemies to lose X armor per condition applied to them.
Level 1 Skill- Torture
  • Deals X physical damage to target unit in melee range over time, and Bleeds them. Physical damage stacks, low cooldown.
Level 6 Ultimate- Lacerate
  • Causes Y physical damage to units in a cone in front of Alanus, Ruins foes for X seconds, and stuns them for Y per condition they are afflicted with(Ruin being applied doesn't count, but if they already have ruin then it does.).
Share the pain, similar too my ability Soul Combustion where except too self and a passive.
Agonizing Aura, Exactly the same as my Insult too Injury.
Torture, original i like it as well good job.
Lacerate, basicly the same as my vorpal slash except in a cone and a stun instead of knockdown.

Mmm.. well i suppose it's fine you used my abilities on a hero i still would have prefered if you sent me a message first.
anyways good hero i suppose, i see the synergy, it still doesn't scream character as dusk always says.

VZManticoran

Post by VZManticoran » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Well, the idea is that it stacks with Ruin, actually.

Hmm? I took hero skills? *Is confused* Sorry, I don't read hero suggestions much.

Ah, I see how Agonizing Aura is similar. But the first skill is really only similar in that it causes Burn, and it was in fact based on a skill I made... Nearly a year ago. I simply swapped Bleed for Burn. Check on the old forums if you like, there's a hero called Thirash.

And I can't find Vorpal Slash, which hero is that on?

Kaizer
Champion Noobite

Post by Kaizer » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:53 pm

VZManticoran wrote:Well, the idea is that it stacks with Ruin, actually.

Hmm? I took hero skills? *Is confused* Sorry, I don't read hero suggestions much.

Ah, I see how Agonizing Aura is similar. But the first skill is really only similar in that it causes Burn, and it was in fact based on a skill I made... Nearly a year ago. I simply swapped Bleed for Burn. Check on the old forums if you like, there's a hero called Thirash.

And I can't find Vorpal Slash, which hero is that on?

it's more so similiar in the idea that it's based on burn and how much damage they take too trigger the effect.
Agonizing is exactly the same in every way there is no difference.
and vorpal slash is on Baehzhou the Bane Reaver

and i really don't care if you used my skills just send me a message first next time.

VZManticoran

Post by VZManticoran » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:14 pm

... I'm sorry our skills were similar, but I really didn't use them. And I just read Vorpal Slash, it really isn't the same. The only similarity is that they both have a stun per condition, but we're BOTH stealing from Exuro if we want details.

Kaizer
Champion Noobite

Post by Kaizer » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm

just screwing with you, i like the hero :P

Return to “Hero Suggestions”