Kaghuron, Spineripper Exile

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Kaghuron, Spineripper Exile

Post by Sabertooth » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:13 am

Kaghuron
Spineripper Exile
Agility; Bane of Eternity.

Level 1 Skill:
Purge
  • (Active) Removes all conditions from Kaghuron, but deals X(low) damage to himself and surrounding enemies. If he suffers from no conditions he bleeds for Y seconds and takes no damage. (decreasing)
Level 1 Skill:
Plaguesteal
  • (Active) Appears at the targeted enemy. Deals X damage to them and gives any conditions they have to Kaghuron.
Level 1 Skill:
Into the Shadows
  • (Toggle) While active, Kaghuron is invisible. If he attacks or casts a spell or takes damage in any way, the invisiblity is broken.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Out of Exile
  • (Passive) Whenever a condition ends on Kaghuron or is removed from him, his attack speed increases by X. Lasts Y seconds.
This is just a hero I did a long time ago but never posted.

Daryll-The-Damned
Captain Caption

Re: Kaghuron, Spineripper Exile

Post by Daryll-The-Damned » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:24 am

I like everything but the invisibility. It just feels out of place to me, especially when it's lame breakable invisibility.

Everything else is pretty good, I think the ulti should do a bit more in my opinion, maybe add attack or movement speed. Otherwise pretty good, yep.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pestilence :: Rocky the V :: Buz-Ze :: Zen :: The Kid:: Imperius

Sabertooth
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Sabertooth » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:59 am

I talked with some people in the channel about how I was very unhappy with that skill as well. :|

Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Greenspawn » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:46 pm

There is one fatal flaw with this hero; Mute. Mute absolutely kills your ability to use self-conditioning in any way (unless you have a passive)
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

RadON
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by RadON » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:11 am

Oh well, he was soft countered.

The invisibility doesn't fit on the hero. You could replace it with something more offensive. Perhaps an AoE ruin when suffering from a condition?

Return to “Hero Suggestions”