Zar the Inverse Lunatic

This is where the best of the best hero suggestions get placed for respect. They might not have made it into DoE for one reason or another, but damned these suggestions were good. Maybe they could work for other maps, that's why they are here for reference. Check them all out!
Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Zar the Inverse Lunatic

Post by Deschain » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:08 am

Zar
the Inverse Lunatic
STR; Bane.

Level 1 Skill:
Open Wrist Technique
  • Active melee skill. If you are bleeding you remove all bleed from yourself and deal damage equal to X*(duration of bleed removed). You suffer bleed and maim for 10 sec.
    Cooldown 4 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Bloody satisfaction
  • Toggleable. While active damage you deal ignores armor and resistances. While active it drains mana and adds 2 seconds of bleed if bleed duration on you is lesser than 40 seconds.
Level 1 Skill:
Happiness in Misery
  • Passive. Each time you suffer a condition you and nearby units are healed by X hp per second of condition inflicted or added.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Wait & Bleed
  • Active buff. You start bleeding for 10 seconds. When bleed ends on you Wait & Bleed buff will detonate dealing X dmg for each second it was on. Wait & Bleed can't expire if you are suffering from bleed. Dying triggers Wait & Bleed.
Changes

Changed:
Open Wrist Technique
  • Active melee skill. If you aren't bleeding you start bleeding for 10 seconds. Otherwise you remove 20 seconds of bleed from yourself and deal damage equal to X*(duration of bleed removed). If not all bleed was removed this way this skill deals double damage.
    Cooldown 4 seconds.
with:
Open Wrist Technique
  • Active melee skill. If you are bleeding you remove all bleed from yourself and deal damage equal to X*(duration of bleed removed). You suffer bleed and maim for 10 sec.
    Cooldown 4 seconds.
Changed:
Bloody satisfaction
  • Toggleable. While active all physical damage done to you is reduced by X% but each second you add 2 seconds of bleed on yourself.
with:
Bloody satisfaction
  • Toggleable. While active damage you deal ignores armor and resistances. While active it drains mana and adds 2 seconds of bleed if bleed duration on you is lesser than 40 seconds.
Last edited by Deschain on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Zar the Inverse Lunatic

Post by Rising_Dusk » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

The first skill is cool, but that whole "if not all bleed was removed you deal double damage" is a silly added boost. I think it should simply focus on the self-bleed resultant damage and not try to overcompensate. Second skill is cool, but gives him a bit too much tankability for what is otherwise a fairly offensive hero (first skill has incredible damage potential and the ult has a significant damage possibility as well). He may cover his weaknesses too well and be overall better than he should be at more than he should be good at.

Really, though, I like the basis this hero works on a lot. Exalted.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Re: Zar the Inverse Lunatic

Post by Deschain » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Tnx Dusk. At first I thought someone deleted my hero ><

Well yeah because I wanted it to deal a lot of damage just not infinity. I think I'll revert it to old way.

PS. Better yet, I'll make him more offensive and simplify his skills. Thanks for suggestion.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

Return to “Exalted Hero Suggestions”