Damage bugs involving burn and bleed

This is where all bug reports or hero complaints regarding DoE should be made. Whether you have an issue with balance or an exploit to shed light on, this is the place to put it.
Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Damage bugs involving burn and bleed

Post by Greenspawn » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I've noticed a few things. When I use Genobee's Scourge, I look at the health of the enemies that get hit by it. They drop by 60/80/100 every second, but there is no bleed damage because it would drop an additional 10. Then when using Maltheron, Voidstorm deals 20/30/40/50/60 damage per second, but then the enemies' health doesn't drop by an additional 20 damage, but instead it drops by 10. The same with Arclight and Heartburn, burn only deals 10 damage per second until the spell ends, then it deals the proper 20 per second. I think the bug is in regard to spells that continuously apply bleed or burn to target enemies.
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Damage bugs involving burn and bleed

Post by Fledermaus » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 am

Already known, checkout how Firewall doesn't actually do any burn damage (to units still in it) until the wall disappears :p

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:03 am

Spells should have 1 sec delay before applying anyway, so it doesn't do wonky shit with Dis and Kassar's ults, as well as other unforseen things.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 am

This has been fixed in 1.15, which should get released eventually.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Return to “Hero Reviews & Bug Reports”