assassingao wrote:If we're going there, why not knockdown as well?
Because knockdown is a stun and AK doesn't get one of those.
You mean he doesn't get two of those... right?
More on topic, interesting things to do with burn, while not just extending the hell out of it or blowing it up on people (as dibs has already been called on those by Dis and Fahren, respectively)...
1) Burning units are somehow easier to hit with spells (meh)
2) Applying burn gives AK X mana per second of burn applied.
3) Togglable ability that would negate the dps of Burn, but increase the effects of other conditions by X
4) That thing Oxy said about conditions not expiring
5) Burn deals more % damage based on number of other conditions
6) Heat could reduce the move and attack speed of nearby burning units based on the duration of their burn.
7) Burn durations past some length cause additional affects
8) Burn as a catalyst for spells (Not even sure what I mean, exactly)
I dunno, just tried brainshitting some stuff down, don't think anything useful came out though... There has to be some golden concept out there that we're just not picking up on...