1.14 Remake buggs

This is where all bug reports or hero complaints regarding DoE should be made. Whether you have an issue with balance or an exploit to shed light on, this is the place to put it.
Final_Pantheon
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Re: 1.14 Remake buggs

Post by Final_Pantheon » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:44 am

Tornne doesn't gain damage from Black Lantern any more when he casts Taint. I'm not sure about his actual attacks though.

EDIT: Wrath also afflicts people with Critcal Mass for some reason, but they don't link to anything? Also, the towers were bleeding. Srsly?
Last edited by Final_Pantheon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 am

Soul_Reaver wrote:It's called paused. ;)
Is she invulnerable, though?
No, she's Vulnerable.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 am

Final-Pantheon wrote: EDIT: Wrath also afflicts people with Critcal Mass for some reason, but they don't link to anything? Also, the towers were bleeding. Srsly?
You're going to need to tell me more than that if you expect me to fix the bleeding towers issue. Remember that I recoded entire sections of the map from the ground for 1.14. These are the kinds of bugs I was expecting.

EDIT:
I really f*cking wish you people would use different threads for your bugs so I could keep track of them all. It is not so hard to click the "New Thread" button.

EDIT:
I really cannot reproduce the bleeding structures problem. Please be more specific. I have confirmed the Tornne and Exuro bugs. Furthermore, I think the Exuro bug extends to Tear the World Asunder, Martyr, and Feuer Frei!. I suspect, for instance, that you will be able to spread "Critical Mass" the buff between enemy units with Feuer Frei!, but I really will need another person to help me test that.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Final_Pantheon
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Final_Pantheon » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 am

Rising_Dusk wrote:You're going to need to tell me more than that if you expect me to fix the bleeding towers issue. Remember that I recoded entire sections of the map from the ground for 1.14. These are the kinds of bugs I was expecting.
Yeah, sorry about that. It was during a game where I was playing Vela, and I casted Rigor Mortis near a tower in the Order base, causing the tower to be afflicted with Bleed. I may still have the replay saved as Last Replay, although it seems unlikely as I'm not sure it was the last game I played. In any case, I can't get to that computer until tomorrow afternoon, so I'll check it and get back to you.

Err, I don't see how this really affects anything, but it was the northernmost tower in the southern Order base (the one that deals magickal damage).

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:25 am

My guess is that during the remake of the system, the dummy spells for conditions weren't set to ignore buildings.

I could be wrong, just a random guess, as I do not know what you did remake during the remake.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:13 am

Final-Pantheon wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. It was during a game where I was playing Vela, and I casted Rigor Mortis near a tower in the Order base
Aha, I did recode that spell, so it is likely an oversight on my part.

EDIT: Well, I cannot reproduce bleeding structures. The code and spell clearly ignore structures, so I don't know what to tell you. If that actually happened and you didn't just mistake it for something else, like a unit behind the structure bleeding, then there is something seriously wrong with the map that may take a very long time to figure out.

Final_Pantheon
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Final_Pantheon » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:40 am

The multiboard doesn't display when a player leaves in the new version, it just has their name there even after they've gone.

EDIT: Urghh, wrong topic, and I have no idea how to delete. :roll:

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:09 am

There's a big red X button next to edit. Anyways, I already knew about that bug.

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Fledermaus » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:There's a big red X button next to edit.
For you, maybe.

Return to “Hero Reviews & Bug Reports”