Damage Type and other issues

This is where all bug reports or hero complaints regarding DoE should be made. Whether you have an issue with balance or an exploit to shed light on, this is the place to put it.
Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Damage Type and other issues

Post by Greenspawn » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Stille's Thunder Ward and Caliga's Haunt don't appear to have damage types, because when I use heart of rendabi with either of those, it doesn't apply ruin at all, nor if I buy the power inverter and get firebrand, it doesn't apply burn.

Also, Parheilios's attacks jump to two other units nearby units. I'm not sure if this is part of his design, but it does it, and applies ruin to all struck units when he attacks with heart of rendabi.
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

pandamanar
Revenent of the Replies

Re: Damage Type and other issues

Post by pandamanar » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Both those damages are dealt by summons who don't have their owner's item's effects and yes, Parhelios' attack is bouncing on purpose.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c242dfce214c
Play League of Legends, get to level 10 and I get buffs.

Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Greenspawn » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 pm

Never mind, I flipped back a few topics and found this discussion. You can close this post, Dusk.
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Scarlet
Global Moderator

Post by Scarlet » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:58 pm

:emd:

Return to “Hero Reviews & Bug Reports”