Anick: Blood Seeker

This is where all bug reports or hero complaints regarding DoE should be made. Whether you have an issue with balance or an exploit to shed light on, this is the place to put it.
SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Re: Anick: Blood Seeker

Post by SetaSoujirou » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:56 am

I was pointing out the fact that he meant it for a defensive purpose, I never said there was a problem with it.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:54 am

Just make BS cause bleed on landing. I mean, hell, you get hundreds of bats to shred everyone off. If it gains bleed on landing, I swear, none'll use it defensively, ever. Even if its like, 3 seconds.

ReDSeX
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by ReDSeX » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Well, since Dusk is so adamant against bleed on Anick why don't you just apply a different condition so it could be used a bit more offensively?

Shredding bats? Maim, Ruin, Cripple? If anything, wherever he lands he could knockdown.

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:55 pm

ReDSeX wrote:Well, since Dusk is so adamant against bleed on Anick why don't you just apply a different condition so it could be used a bit more offensively?

Shredding bats? Maim, Ruin, Cripple? If anything, wherever he lands he could knockdown.
The basis of the last suggested skill is cripple when you LIFT off. I don't know why you people are talking about bleed. KD would be a little OP for him too.
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

VZManticoran
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by VZManticoran » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Actually, making them be crippled on rising/landing if they're Bleeding I don't think is such a bad idea, and adds a lot to the skill. I didn't really like how BS was the only skill that relied on HIM bleeding.
Image Image Image Image Image
--------Eli-------------Ben------------Alex----------Isabelle---------David----

Mundaine
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Mundaine » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:34 pm

That to me seemed defensive all tyhe way around. I figured BS is about moving him around and since he's like a one person shotgunner at best, he needs to get in and out at the same time, as well as hunt, with BS. The cripple effective can work both offensively and defensively by either slowing enemies chasing you, or, if you're close enough, maiming an enemy nearby and porting just a bit in front to continue your assault. So it could work either way. This is only a suggestion because BS maybe not necessarily be a bad thing on him if it's fixed to not be as weak as it appears to be.

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 pm

As Anick it's either kill or be killed. Preferably the former. Using bloodseeker defensive seems like... BS to me.
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Mundaine
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Mundaine » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:35 pm

why? A lot of skills are made to be offensive, but work equally well to defend oneself and vice versa.

VZManticoran
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by VZManticoran » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm

o.o.... Personally, I find Crippling Bleeding foes on landing seems like one of the most offensive things I can think of?
Image Image Image Image Image
--------Eli-------------Ben------------Alex----------Isabelle---------David----

Return to “Hero Reviews & Bug Reports”