"In-house Replays"

This is where all random discussion about DoE goes. If it doesn't feel like it fits anywhere else but is still related to the map, this is the place to post it.
Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: "In-house Replays"

Post by Oxygen » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:17 pm

SetaSoujirou wrote:
Rising_Dusk wrote:Here's another really good game. This had a lot of great players in it, and although there were two leavers, there was only one on each team. Order ended up winning basically because we were able to micro Aurea and the Bane didn't try to micro Exuro. Regardless though, lots of close calls and epic battles.

I was Sozen, ftw. Poor guy needs a buff.
Man, that was battle was annoying. First game Lord/Oxy failed, and we had Glasse/Verte too....
I think I can easily point out the faulty players here; was our caliga wearing +10% mana regen rings? Failed at backdooring pretty badly too, hell.

twink that though, with that new 30 sec ressureciton timer, the order simply ZERGED us. And with so many aoe spells and heals and channelings, it's really easy to to find which side's better at doing it..

twink, never again. Can't wait till Caliga gets his candies back; it'll be a real reap once again, the time of the bane dominance will come back again. I've always been a bane player, and there's a reason behind that, so much more sublety behind heroes, behind winning...

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: "In-house Replays"

Post by Hell_Tempest » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:01 pm

If you heard some of the stuff Dusk was talking about doing to Cali last night, you would be happy. :D

Return to “Updates & Discussion”