The Changelog...

This is where all random discussion about DoE goes. If it doesn't feel like it fits anywhere else but is still related to the map, this is the place to post it.
Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

The Changelog...

Post by Soul_Reaver » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:44 am

So, I had a lot of time, and decided to write together all of those things that have already been revealed about 1.09. Feel free to add to the list whatever I forgot to.

v1.09 ~
===========

------ FEATURES
[X] - Parhelios, the Anima Annihilius has joined the Hallowed Order!
[X] - Canus Unum, the <Insert Hero Title Here> has joined the Hallowed Order!
[X] - Meridia, the Phantom Widowmaker has joined the Bane of Eternity!
[X] - Dagurnott, the Monolith Colossus has joined the Bane of Eternity!

[X] – Glasse’s icon redone.
[X] – Rose’s skin updated.
[X] – Vela’s skin updated.
[X] – Janise’s skin updated.
[X] – Sozen’s skin updated.
[X] – Victor’s model changed.

[X] – All tooltips had their lore removed as to shorten them.

------ BUGS
[X] - Devil's Thorn, Duskshroud, Petrified Heart, Spined Gloves, Urn of Still Voices, Blackice Scarabs, Phoenix Stone and Earthbinder now do not increases the duration of self-inflicted conditions.

------ BALANCE
[X] – Devil’s Thorn remade: +25% cripple duration, -33% cripple on self.
[X] – Duskshroud remade: +25% blind duration, -33% blind on self.
[X] – Petrified Heart remade: +25% bleed duration, -33% bleed on self.
[X] – Spined Gloves remade: +25% maim duration, -33% maim on self.
[X] – Urn of Still Voices remade: +25% mute duration, -33% mute on self.
[X] – Blackice Scarab remade: +25% ruin duration, -33% ruin on self.
[X] – Phoenix Stone remade: +25% burn duration, -33% burn on self.
[X] – Earthbinder remade: +25% stun duration, -33% stun on self.
All-Seeing Eye: Grants an extra 2 to all stats, plus the Summon All-Seeing Eye ability.
[X] – Optic Amulet remade: Grants immunity to Blind, 15% chance to evade an attack, but increases all other conditions on self by 15%.
[X] – Drakescale Armor remade: Reduces cripple, stun and knockdown duration on you by 50%, but you burn for 5 seconds whenever you suffer a condition.
[X] – The Bleede remade r: Grants 15% life steal, grants the Spike ability, which upon activation deals 100 damage to the target, and extends Bleed on it by 10 seconds. Permanently reduces life regeneration by 2.
[X] – Ancient Carapace remade: Reduces spell and magick damage by 25%
[X] – Crystalline Band remade: Grants an extra 2 to all stats, plus the Blink ability, which instantly moves the hero 600 units towards the given location.
blink, +2 all stats
[X] – Rikter's Damnation remade: Grants 10 damage, and deals an extra 15 damage to foes suffering a condition.
[X] – Sanctuary remade: Grants 5 armor, and reduces attacks from foes suffering from a condition by 15.
[X] – Whitewater Purge remade: Reduuces attacks from all attacks by12, and grants the Purge ability, which removes all conditions from the user.
[X] – Crown of the Ages remade: Grants an extra 15% condition length on foes, and reduces all condition lengths on self by 15%.
[X] – Heart of Rendabi remade: Causes all nearby units to take 10 damage per second, plus permits your spells to cause Ruin for 4 seconds.
[X] – Hallowed Idol remade: Grants an extra 2 to all starts, and an extra 20% mana regeneration, but reduces all conditions you cause by 15%.
[X] – Spidersilk Armlet remade: Grants an extra 2 to all starts, and an extra 20% attack speed, but reduces all conditions you cause by 15%.
[X] – Stalwart Refuge remade: Grants an extra 2 to all starts, and an extra 2 life regeneration, but reduces all conditions you cause by 15%.

[X] - Anick no longer becomes invulnerable while using Blood Seeker, but has better control upon landing.
[X] – Anick’s Vampiric Aura now grants 5/10/15/20/25% life-steal to nearby melee units.

[X] - Rebalanced Maltheron, the Seraphim Adümbrata.

[X] – Rebalanced Skittle, the Dunestalker.

[X] – Rebalanced Fahren Kaa, the Khazan Bladeguard.

[X] - Replaced Victor's Rebirth with <Insert Ability Name Here>.
Last edited by Soul_Reaver on Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: The Changelog...

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:11 am

Haha, my change log is better! :p
Actually, my change log is longer and the only note I make about items is that I changed them all.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:31 am

Damn you, Soul_Reaver.

You made me think that 1.09 has came out.

And with Dusk answering to it...ahem...

Nice one, though, mind if I post it at TCG?

Mr_Poppykins
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Mr_Poppykins » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Reading through the changes to the items brought up a striking question in mah brainz.

As it stands now, when you buy items that increase the duration of conditions you apply, it also increases durations of conditions you apply on yourself.(Schism, along with Gust and Fassat were you to buy +cripple and +blind for some reason[or just get a Rikter's])

So now that the items both increase the duration of the conditions you apply, and decrease the duration of that same condition when you suffer it, how will this work with the self inducers? Will it apply both the increase and decrease? Or..?

Also note that the second line should be more like: "Name" the "Title" has joined the Hallowed Order!, since the name I came up with was just about the worst thing ever, or something.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:14 pm

As it stands now, when you buy items that increase the duration of conditions you apply, it also increases durations of conditions you apply on yourself.(Schism, along with Gust and Fassat were you to buy +cripple and +blind for some reason[or just get a Rikter's])
That's why it's misleading reading an unofficial change log. Self-inflicted conditions do not get boosted by +duration items in .09.

Rectifier
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Rectifier » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:09 pm

Along with that note, will the durations of self-inflicted conditions be changed by any items?

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:12 pm

You can still reduce them.

Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Soul_Reaver » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:Haha, my change log is better! :p
Actually, my change log is longer and the only note I make about items is that I changed them all.
Count in that I'm not the one, who spent his last few month creating 1.09, so I only now about changes as much as you share with the community, and I didn't want to share my speculation on how you balanced Maltheron for example. So I can't include lines like.

[X] - Skill A now does A1/A2/A3/A4/A5.
[X] - Skill C has been removed.

What I can do is:
[X] - Owner of Skill A and C will go through changes.

That is what makes your changelog longer, and the fact that you make the game! :D
Rising_Dusk wrote:That's why it's misleading reading an unofficial change log. Self-inflicted conditions do not get boosted by +duration items in .09.
Also, this is not my fault, it worked like that until up now, and that caused the confusion, not me. I added it to the changelog whatever.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:41 pm

I don't think I said anything was your fault.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:56 pm

Soul_Reaver wrote: [X] – Hallowed Idol remade: Grants an extra 2 to all starts, and an extra 20% mana regeneration, but reduces all conditions you cause by 15%.
[X] – Spidersilk Armlet remade: Grants an extra 2 to all starts, and an extra 20% attack speed, but reduces all conditions you cause by 15%.
[X] – Stalwart Refuge remade: Grants an extra 2 to all starts, and an extra 2 life regeneration, but reduces all conditions you cause by 15%.
Ew? Are you kidding here? Who'd want to reduce all his conditions for a mere 20% mana and 2 stats? Same for health regen? The attack speed, maybe. But the two other? Absolutely not. Those items are off my list D:!

Seriously, unless there's something I don't see here,... Please, enlight me with the wisdom of doe.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:58 pm

I hadn't actually read the change log he posted... But that is in-fact wrong. Those items don't even exist in the current iteration of .09.

Soul_Reaver
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Soul_Reaver » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 pm

Rising Dusk in 'Item Suggestions 1.09' wrote:
Hallowed Idol
+2 all stats, +20% mana regen, -15% conditions on enemies
Spidersilk Armlet
+2 all stats, +20% attack speed, -15% conditions on enemies
Stalwart Refuge
+2 all stats, +2 life regen, -15% conditions on enemies

I would be very grateful, if you would believe me when I say, that I didn't come up with this changelog on my own, every change here has a forum reference.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Yeah, at the beginning of a topic that stretched nearly ten pages! :p

Glortex
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Glortex » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:49 pm

Would make it challeneging to see how short of conditions you can cause. :roll: Or play a hero that needs those conditions for their ult and having to click it fast enough.
I play TF2.
Ok, so I live on TF2...

Phox
Letter Linguist

Post by Phox » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:23 pm

Glortex wrote:Would make it challeneging to see how short of conditions you can cause. :roll: Or play a hero that needs those conditions for their ult and having to click it fast enough.
The second part of this would have the same problem as Mutuo had. Lag murders it.

Return to “Updates & Discussion”