Where can I find DoE games?

This is where all random discussion about DoE goes. If it doesn't feel like it fits anywhere else but is still related to the map, this is the place to post it.
xap0calypse
Noobite Warrior

Re: Where can I find DoE games?

Post by xap0calypse » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:59 pm

Actually...there are leavers in literally almost every game....
I play on west just because that is where me and my friends come from(my USWest account is ad.markzman)
But, me and my friends also play on East just for the challenge...because we heard that east is better than west...but that theory is slowly fading from our heads, except for a (single-digit number here) ppl who we played that are decent or can actually beat us. Anyways, on East my account name is(THIS WILL BE RACIST) ilike2eatjews
I only play on weekends fyi...because of school atm. Anyways, here is the info that i would like to share w/ you.

-AIM account name: brokenxaero (just incase)
-Email account name: xap0calpse (typo is intended)
Use these too just incase you don't get the chance to contact me on wc3 itself.
-You are what you eat.
-If you're going to kill yourself or about to die, take someone with you that you'll enjoy being in hell with.
USWest Account: ad.markzman
USEast Account: ilike2eatjews
-I am fully able to host. Contact me during weekends if you wish. FYI: I play a lot more on West than one East.

TargetPractice
Holder of the Alt-F4
Location: Posing as what your shooting at, just wait, I'll get you

Post by TargetPractice » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:38 pm

Dude, if you play pubs of COURSE your going to get leavers, if you want a challange play with VZ

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:01 pm

I want some DoE Games at thaicybergames.

Too bad that there's very few hosters and we had to play on pb and get a feel of those dotalisms.

Phox
Letter Linguist

Post by Phox » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:12 pm

West has no games of DoE, unless my friend hosts them, and he rarely plays war3 anymore. So I guess East works.

Bah, I'm still having the Anick issue. Hopefully getting a new computer will solve this. I really do want to play DoE again.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Bah, I'm still having the Anick issue. Hopefully getting a new computer will solve this. I really do want to play DoE again.
Remind me again what causes that? I'll recode the spell again. I'm really concerned with why it would cause crashes.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Phox
Letter Linguist

Post by Phox » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:44 am

Ummm, I'm not sure what causes it. I might try to get my friend to host a game on Bnet next weekend so I can try to get a replay of the crash.

I do currently have a replay, but in that one, there was some software the host was using that caused it to have a server split instead of just a disconnect. So it's impossible to tell exactly where it happens. I can upload it at some point, if you think it'd be useful.

Cromunism
Champion Noobite

Post by Cromunism » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:01 pm

I just wanted to say thanks again for the information, but I haven't been able to stop by due to computer issues. I think I have everything straightened out though and I'll try and join later tonight.

I had an overheating issue before, which messed up my OS installation. I got the heat issue fixed and reformatted, so hopefully I won't have any more trouble.

Jirinal
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Jirinal » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:37 am

Thats like common knowdlegde, even if you try to host a map there you will probably fail with this.
I tryed for myself to host several maps frome aom to eota, sooo often but they failed miserable.
So Azeroth is like the last stronghold^^

Blaah
Noobite Warrior

Post by Blaah » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:16 am

I cant seem to access the Clan VZ channel. They say its restricted and stuff. 0.0
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder. Which as they kiss, consume.

[button=Click Me!]Listen to him>>![/button][button=Don't Click him!]Idiot. =.= Listen to him!<<[/button][/color]
Don't Click on show.

Eat me!ImageEat me!

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 am

Which realm are you playing on? Clan VZ is only on Azeroth.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

assassingao
Teh UBER Typist

Post by assassingao » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 pm

I'm hanging out between Garena and TCG.

Add my mail if you want (assassingao<at>hotmail.com)

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Blaah wrote:I cant seem to access the Clan VZ channel. They say its restricted and stuff. 0.0
Bots crashed

Jirinal
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Jirinal » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:27 am

Got an hard time too as european to find doe games, when i can log on noone will join or there isnt a game running. And most channels noone is on and or i cant access the channel...

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 am

Are you on Azeroth? That's where Clan VZ is.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Jirinal
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Jirinal » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Well actually i switch server each half hour, but its prolly my timezone. So you people are off when iam on and you get on when iam asleep ;)

Return to “Updates & Discussion”