The F.A.Q.

This is where all random discussion about DoE goes. If it doesn't feel like it fits anywhere else but is still related to the map, this is the place to post it.
Phox
Letter Linguist

The F.A.Q.

Post by Phox » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Is the DoE faq going to be updated and moved from the old forum at some point?

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: The F.A.Q.

Post by Loki » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:52 am

Either Blue can post the original FAQ, or Pigger actually goes out and finishes his version. We shall see in time.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Pigger
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Pigger » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:01 am

Yea...I would have mine finished, but unfortunately I never took the stupid file off my old computer so its...gone...

Phox
Letter Linguist

Post by Phox » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:31 am

Ouch, that sucks.

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 pm

Crev said something about making a new one.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Really? When did he say that?
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Crevax
Server Owner/Manager

Post by Crevax » Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:15 pm

In the channel last night. It'll be an actual page on the website this time, not a forum thread.
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 pm

How much work would that actually entail, Crev?
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:41 pm

You might as well just make it a thread since you're going to have to create one to link to it anyway.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Phox
Letter Linguist

Post by Phox » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:33 pm

I can never remember the URL to the main site. I've just got the URL to the forum. Might be a good idea to put a link back to the main site if there ever gets to be stuff on it.

Crevax
Server Owner/Manager

Post by Crevax » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:How much work would that actually entail, Crev?
Not a whole lot. If I actually got to working on it seriously I could have it up in a couple of days. Well, to do the hero information, which is what I had in mind. I'll eventually get to the items and creeps.
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Return to “Updates & Discussion”