Items: Round 2

This is where all random discussion about DoE goes. If it doesn't feel like it fits anywhere else but is still related to the map, this is the place to post it.
Jirinal
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Re: Items: Round 2

Post by Jirinal » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Heh right i know that much, i also made them in mind using only conditions. Theyre more additional items that will work together with other items. Or used by heroes who will suffer from a condition by their own spells. Or can spread out conditions easily with their attacks.
Ofcourse theyre not usable by every hero... well thats the biggest minus point i must say.

The items that render them null, i should have put some negative conditions to them. But, the condition wont do any damage that is right. But the condition is still applied so spells can still work with them. Maybe you can just half them or whatever.
Or maybe nullify one and double another. Youre smart, maybe you get an brilliant idea :P

About the spells that will be the same as items, well the items wont be as powerful ofcourse.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Jirinal wrote:About the spells that will be the same as items, well the items wont be as powerful ofcourse.
That they exist at all still makes the hero skills less special.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Jirinal
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Jirinal » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:25 am

I never thougth heroes in doe would be special, it had more a feeling like everything combined is special.
Caus everything is working together somehow, its like the map is one giant synergy. But right, its still an aos and heroes should shine out.

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Fledermaus » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 am

assassingao wrote:Bloodfire Totem
Turns every 1 second of each suffered conditions (minus burn) into X second of burn.
Me want on Dis ;D

Return to “Updates & Discussion”