This map owns

This is where all random discussion about DoE goes. If it doesn't feel like it fits anywhere else but is still related to the map, this is the place to post it.
Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: This map owns

Post by Loki » Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Are there pre-planned games by members of Valor-Zeal? If so, where are they planned? Cause it's really hard to get anyone to join DoE on Battle.net.
We host when we feel like it basically. BUT! There IS a time where we do have planned games. And that is VZ beacon. I was planning one last Saturday but I scrapped it. Perhaps VZ beacon will come another time.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Scarlet
Global Moderator

Post by Scarlet » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:41 pm

Speaking of which, Loki, you need to start up another VZ Beacon for this weekend, I think. =P

Oh, and there are a few people that come to the channel once in a while just to announce a game, so watch out for them. They usually only hang around long enough to give out a game name, but I'm assuming they play DoE regularly, especially after having played with them myself. They seemed to like the map well enough.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Lol @ VZ beacon. I don't know if I should start one up, I mean. I don't even know there are even enough active people in the clan. And like 50% of the people who do say they come, don't come at all. Which is really disappointing. Especially on Sunday Beacons. We will see Scarlet. I do have seconds thoughts quite often. :)
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:52 pm

Loki wrote:Lol @ VZ beacon. I don't know if I should start one up, I mean. I don't even know there are even enough active people in the clan. And like 50% of the people who do say they come, don't come at all. Which is really disappointing. Especially on Sunday Beacons. We will see Scarlet. I do have seconds thoughts quite often. :)
I'll probably be on a few times in the next few days, after-Exam break.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Return to “Updates & Discussion”