Read here

A location for the administration to post any important announcements the public needs to see.
Blue.Frog
Holder of the Alt-F4

Read here

Post by Blue.Frog » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Guys, on the last forums, we had a problem with people de-railing threads away from their original purpose via flaming, posting image macros, making really stupid posts, etc. This will not be tolerated on the new forums. At all. Doing so will probably result in a 24 hour ban (or more for additional offenses), if it's serious enough.

Think before posting, and keep all stupidity in the Dumbzone for your sake and mine.

Lastly, users have the capability of reporting posts. I urge you guys to do so, to make moderation easier on the moderation team. Users who abuse the report post system will be banned for 24 hours. Thank you.

Blue.Frog
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Read here

Post by Blue.Frog » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Just going to bump this so that those who aren't aware of the report post function can get aware. Please don't be afraid to use it. It would make my job much easier if you guys could police yourselves. You report the post, write down the reasons, and I get to see it. That's all there is.

Return to “Announcements”