Hello Again

New to the site? Afraid you can't get into the forum groove anywhere else? Post a little greeting here, we'll answer and chat a bit. Maybe we could even lure you to stay awhile.
dmaargke
Holder of the Alt-F4

Hello Again

Post by dmaargke » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:33 pm

I don't know how many people on here remember me. I kind of disappeared about 6 months ago. Just recently got a comp again and have access to internets. I still don't have my WC3 disk (forgot to bring it to college) but I'll be on here til Christmas when I can get my disk.

Just saying Hi again after an extended absence. Can't wait to enjoy myself on here again.
~Everything I say is fully substantiated by my own opinion.~

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Hello Again

Post by TheDeathstalker » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Just letting you know, while I'm not sure if it requires the disc to install the patch, there was a new patch released that made it so the game itself no longer needs the disc. It's worth a shot.
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Oh snap. An old AotZ buddy! Get wc3 faster nub.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:47 am

Zomg he's back.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Kings_Mercy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:14 pm

I told chris she needs to fire the newest guy over the summer so you can work kfill then i will have atleast one competent co worker. Bt yea should be cool when when you finally get your disk installed and stuff. I will be getting my own decent internet this friday so we should both be up and running by then.

dmaargke
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by dmaargke » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:20 pm

I know I can play but I cant install unless I find someone with a disk down here. Chances are good but I have to see. Class schedule is crazy too and doesn't lend itself to gamage.

And I don't get a summer break remember. 21 months straight through. I will be home for Christmas and we can hit the slopes though.

I never left by choice it was just a time thing. Between work and having a friend live with me all summer I didn't spend much time online at all. Now I'm sad I forgot my disc.

Also as a small side note, would someone please fill me in on the great happenings of the last few months? I see Dusk finally reached his weightlessness (Congrats it truly is epic ), there is a new AotZ ( at last ), and many new faces have sprouted up. Am I missing anything?

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Kings_Mercy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:15 am

Right i forgot you dont have a summer... but yea i suppose we could let you tag along with us on the slopes even tho you are a skiier......

dmaargke
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by dmaargke » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:41 am

Ya I can't wait. The cold will be a shock though. It's 75 now and hasn't dropped below 65 since I've been down here. Enjoy your freezing. :D

LightburneR
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by LightburneR » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:24 am

Don't actually have snow here.

It's what we go to "holiday for...". Farrr-rr too hot here to have snow, although someone mentioned there was hail, just a slight one, here at some point.

Eh, anyway, I would be one of those "new faces" that have "sprouted out" here.

Say Haii.

Haii :).
Its... its... a NEW SIG!! OMG!!

O_O"

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Kings_Mercy » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Yea its hitting 40s here, i had to turn the air conditioner on inside to bring it down from 60 because 60 felt like it was a furnace compared to outside. I will be enjoying the snow long before you do so you enjoy your hot snowless weather guy.

Ninja_Kero
Noobite Warrior

Post by Ninja_Kero » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 pm

I have no idea who you are, but I welcome you back, I know you'll have alot of interesting stuff to bring here when you have the time and resources (and a wc3 disc). ^^
~"Sectum Sempra!" "What...are you doing?" "I'm cutting paper with magic!" "Put the pencil away"
"My wand will never leave this hand!" "If you don't leave my room I'm getting the sharpener"
"You've won this time, but I will be back!"

dmaargke
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by dmaargke » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 pm

HAPPY I AM!! I found a guy with a WC3 and Frozen Throne disks. I'll hopefully be able to get them from him tomorrow or Friday so I should be on by this weekend.

Hello to both the old and new people! Can't wait to get online and play with you guys.

For those that don't understand the cold talk, I'm from northern Pennsylvania going to college in central Florida. The weather shock is ridiculous.

And I have seen King but where is Poppy? surely he has seen my return. Or is he no longer with us? If so I shall become sad again.

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Post by TheDeathstalker » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:39 am

dmaargke wrote:...going to college in central Florida...
You at UCF?
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Kings_Mercy
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Kings_Mercy » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:13 am

Hes around he just doesnt frequent the forums all that often and his computer doesnt allow very much gaming for any length of time without shutting down but he will be on every now and then.

dmaargke
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by dmaargke » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:38 am

Nope I'm at Full Sail. It's literally at the other end of the street from UCF. If you go to UCF and go 6 miles west on Univeristy Boulevard you'll hit Full Sail.

I'm glad he's still around. Just wish he would fix his comp issue.

Once I get the discs I'm pretty certain I'll be able to host. Plus I'm not on a mac now so the bot shouldn't hate me (if it's even still in use).

Return to “The Lobby”