Hello and thank you

New to the site? Afraid you can't get into the forum groove anywhere else? Post a little greeting here, we'll answer and chat a bit. Maybe we could even lure you to stay awhile.
The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Re: Hello and thank you

Post by The Colonel » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Is it actually copywrited, because that would be awesome.

Crevax
Server Owner/Manager

Post by Crevax » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 pm

It is. Not a really strong copyright, but one nonetheless.
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Kaome Sky Deathand
Assessor of the Black Tontine

Post by Kaome Sky Deathand » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:47 am

Besides, the only one who has a remote chance of being able to write the books other than Dusk himself, is me.
Lemme take a look at the leader board on where I stand a chance...yeah...the odds are somewhere between infintestimal and 'forget it' ah well.

In any case.
A delayed welcome by myself.
Rough start no?
Cruor Vult

Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion,
simultaneously the source of our greatest strength, and our greatest weakness.

Soon we shall be One...joined in the Word.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:43 am

You do a cool interpretation of the characters, to be fair, but there are always a few things I disagree with. :p
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

JunoGodOfLight
Noobite Warrior

Post by JunoGodOfLight » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:
JunoGodOfLight wrote:So i wish to ask Dusk's permission to write this book without suffering from a huge lawsuit.
I am sorry, but I cannot and will never endorse the use of my characters, my story, my setting, my worlds, or my developments under copyright law to anyone else. Eventually I will be writing the stories as I envision them, and trust me when I say that I won't hesitate to bring it to court if someone else makes a serious attempt at it behind my back.
alright i understand, well back to plan A for me "demi-gods", i had higher hopes for my ATOZ book, but it's ok. I'll probly be inactive for a while now, so dont expect me to respond to all the comments made on this page or my character suggestion thing. I will still use Millisar, but i will revamp him and make him my own, not a ripped character.

Thanks for all the feedback and comments guys, i really appreciate it. I'll put a special thanks to Dusk in my book, if it weren't for you, i wouldn't be the avid writer i am today

My warcraft III name is the same name i have on this website, be glad to AOTZ with you guys :D
Can anyone draw Manga? if so PM me, i need artists for a possible new manga that I'm working on. 75% cut distributed among the artists and myself, rest goes to expenses

Please help this dream come true...

JunoGodOfLight
Noobite Warrior

Post by JunoGodOfLight » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:59 pm

I'm baaaaaaaaaack.

yup that's it, but i'm coming in with 2 new hero ideas for AOTZ, one a remake of Milisar, the other a completly new hero: Aldo Bitari

4 chapters into my new book and LOVING IT!!!!
Can anyone draw Manga? if so PM me, i need artists for a possible new manga that I'm working on. 75% cut distributed among the artists and myself, rest goes to expenses

JunoGodOfLight
Noobite Warrior

Post by JunoGodOfLight » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:31 pm

My other friends from my other clan (XOR) said that my book sounds more like a manga, but i don't know.

IF ANYONE HAS X-FIRE SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO JUNO1000 AND I WILL SEND YOU CHAPTER 1!

And XOR is a PC halo clan, if you were wondering

Ninja_Kero
Noobite Warrior

Post by Ninja_Kero » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Ahhh, alas what the Dusky inspires, I look forward to his stories later >.<. Wonder if it'll be rated M for mature? =d
~"Sectum Sempra!" "What...are you doing?" "I'm cutting paper with magic!" "Put the pencil away"
"My wand will never leave this hand!" "If you don't leave my room I'm getting the sharpener"
"You've won this time, but I will be back!"

Cecil
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by Cecil » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:33 am

Welcome to the forums, JunoGodOfLight.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Return to “The Lobby”