Heroes of the Storm

Play games other than VZ Clan games? XBox 360, PS3, Wii, General PC, Browser-based, all of the above and more are included here. Battle it out with others to see which is the best, or just talk about your favorite games; this is the place to do it.
Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Heroes of the Storm

Post by Deschain » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:45 am

So Blizzard announced more details about their MOBA (eughh) title called Heroes of the Storms.

It's all kinds of pretty and since LoL is well... bad and DotA is well... DotA, I'm mighty interested in jumping ships from my current sinking MOBA of choice - Awesomenauts (player base is tiny). I'd love to have DoE of Storms or something in that vein, but beggars can't be choosers.

So it's got pretty stuff, side objectives, shared levels, no items (items have been replaced by talents), etc. Thoughts, opinions, spare cents.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Heroes of the Storm

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Huh. I hadn't noticed this, but why am I not surprised that Blizzard is milking their franchises for all that they're worth? I won't play this, that's for sure. And for the record, I still wish I had the chance to develop my own standalone AoS. *shakes fist at the universe*
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Fledermaus
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Heroes of the Storm

Post by Fledermaus » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Rising_Dusk wrote:And for the record, I still wish I had the chance to develop my own standalone AoS. *shakes fist at the universe*
I'm still waiting for it too!

Return to “General Gaming”