LoL

Play games other than VZ Clan games? XBox 360, PS3, Wii, General PC, Browser-based, all of the above and more are included here. Battle it out with others to see which is the best, or just talk about your favorite games; this is the place to do it.
TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Re: LoL

Post by TheDeathstalker » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:19 pm

I suppose, oxy, but we're no longer all lvl 1s and 2s, I assume, and have a bit better grasp of the game, so we could always try playing together again, see how it goes...

Oh, and, goddamnit, it turns out there's another freaking sudden death, as the last one tied at the last minute, so, if anybody even cares anymore (I know I'm starting not to): Sudden Death Mark 3
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Post by andriejj » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:35 am

Oxygen wrote:Nah, we officialy declared lol as "gay"; if you make a 5 man team (we were all level 1's and 2's) you get paired against level 30 players. Which is to say, stupid. We didn't want to exclude people or split our team up, soo... well, we gave up. They need to fix their matchmaking system bigtime.
"We" = who?

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:12 am

andriejj wrote: "We" = who?
Just me and random people from wc3, including (not limited to) patrick.chewing, arcer, dark_mutax, papertree and so on

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Post by andriejj » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:01 am

Anyway, yeah, matchmaking IS gay. But I saw your profile, you're already level 30, so I don't see your problem ;p

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 am

andriejj wrote:Anyway, yeah, matchmaking IS gay. But I saw your profile, you're already level 30, so I don't see your problem ;p
Oh, but I made a new account to play with my friends, who had not played before. We were 5 level 1's, and got teamed against 5 level 30's. For 5 games in a row. We just gave up after that. Hell, these level 30 guys had more games played than myself. Imagine some new players just gathering as 5 and not knowing anything about the system -- they'd leave right away. This system is killing potential new players by the thousand, I'm certain.

andriejj
Keeper of the Keys

Post by andriejj » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Well, the solution is to bring less friends. Which is gay.

But you can still play just with me <3

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:07 pm

andriejj wrote:Well, the solution is to bring less friends. Which is gay.

But you can still play just with me <3
Yes @ 1. Sure @ 2. Msn me or something.

UnholySouls
Champion Noobite

Post by UnholySouls » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:39 am

Does any of you still play this game? I know I do quite often, my computer is pretty outdated :)

Return to “General Gaming”