Don't have cs:source

Play games other than VZ Clan games? XBox 360, PS3, Wii, General PC, Browser-based, all of the above and more are included here. Battle it out with others to see which is the best, or just talk about your favorite games; this is the place to do it.
Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi)
Champion Noobite

Don't have cs:source

Post by Gakuto (aiyoriaoshi) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 pm

I don't play source, but I just started playing the HF series for the first time lawl!
I found a platinum box set of the series that my dad bought years ago, but never opened or even installed... SO I took the cd key off one of the disc and let steam do all the install work for me. Now I have all the original half life games!

I finished half life and all of its expansions now and started playing CS relatively recently. All I find myself doing is playing the simpsons map, and surfing. Apparently surfing is really hard in the originally CS as opposed to CS:Source... I just can't surf with a heck. lol
I want to do Icyjumps on urban terror, but can't because im banned from the only server... for stupid S**t.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: Don't have cs:source

Post by Loki » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:48 pm

CS:S sucks, get TF2
HAY STORM. <3

hi
hai2u
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Mako
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Mako » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 pm

What Loki said, CS:S isn't anything special. Normal 1.6 and CZ are better, though the communities for them are basically dead. TF2 and L4D are your best bets.
I'm sorry, were you saying something?

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Post by shalnath » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:36 pm

You guys are crazy, CS:S is the best.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Metaphorical
Noobite Warrior

Post by Metaphorical » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Zzz.

Source>1.6 by FAR. Wtf be you smoking?

Hell_Tempest
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Hell_Tempest » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Source is better than the others, although I agree with you on TF2 and L4D being better.

Return to “General Gaming”