eLove

A place to talk about serious "real life" stuff without having to place it in between a demand by Blankie for food and Logue's latest almost-pr0n thread.
Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

eLove

Post by Oxygen » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Your message contains too few characters.
Last edited by Oxygen on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Re: eLove

Post by Loki » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:39 pm

Lol that was pretty cute to be honest. And I love your face.
":D"
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Cold Phoenix
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Cold Phoenix » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:40 pm

Oxy you're soooo adorable.
Your move.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:52 pm

I took that picture in a hurry, because she wanted to sleep. I'll try to get a better one.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:01 pm

Probably the most virtuous and genuine thing I've ever seen with the name "Oxygen" preluding it. I wish you (And Jess) nothing but the best of luck and prosperity for each other; if anyone deserves this, it's you two.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Deschain » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:00 pm

And this period was rather blank. For 13 month, we'd only chat about once or twice a week. It was enough to keep up with the news about her, her 50,000 failed relationships, etc, etc and etc. But still. I felt pretty empty during that period of time.
I luld. Great read by the way.
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:36 pm

:D Best of luck Oxy, keep us posted. Does SHE know that you like her (I'm dumb and probably missed something) ?

And yeah, the picture at the end summed it up. She's cute :P, gogo msn quality.

You probably shoulda cropped out her msn...there are Logues about.
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:50 pm

TheIrishPatriot wrote::D Best of luck Oxy, keep us posted. Does SHE know that you like her (I'm dumb and probably missed something) ?
Well... kinda. I'm sure she'd like me as a friend, but... Like, the last thing I'd want is to scare her off, you see. Wild Jess has appeared!

But yeah, I'll keep up with stuff. God forbids she falls on this page, lol!
TheIrishPatriot wrote:And yeah, the picture at the end summed it up. She's cute :P, gogo msn quality.
That's actually the worst picture that I could take of her, but I couldn't decide myself ( she's pretty however she puts herself, but that one just isn't as good as it could be ) and I ended up paying the price by having her face half cut off by light, etc.
TheIrishPatriot wrote:You probably shoulda cropped out her msn...there are Logues about.
Just done that.

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Good job bro. Best of luck to you.
Oxygen wrote:But yeah, I'll keep up with stuff. God forbids she falls on this page, lol!
Let us hope you don't allow that Oxy.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:13 pm

SetaSoujirou wrote:Good job bro. Best of luck to you.
Oxygen wrote:But yeah, I'll keep up with stuff. God forbids she falls on this page, lol!
Let us hope you don't allow that Oxy.
I love using the third person, and thanks...

But nothing is set, nothing is admitted. To her, we're friends, at least, I think. I'm working very hard, though.

TheIrishPatriot
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by TheIrishPatriot » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 pm

How old are you two, again? And transportation?
Read my prose please :).
An tírghrá Éireannach

The Colonel
Letter Linguist

Post by The Colonel » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:28 pm

Oxygen wrote:Scientific Oxy: Two persons that have never met, no matter what are the similarities, cannot possibly fall in true love over the internet. The chemical reactions simply aren't there. Biologically impossible, electric signals cannot carry emotions.
Sorry to be a nitpick, but electrical signals are exactly what causes the chemicals to be released, so yes, people can and have fallen in love over the net without seeing or hearing one another at all, though generally seeing and hearing does help.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 pm

The Colonel wrote:
Oxygen wrote:Scientific Oxy: Two persons that have never met, no matter what are the similarities, cannot possibly fall in true love over the internet. The chemical reactions simply aren't there. Biologically impossible, electric signals cannot carry emotions.
Sorry to be a nitpick, but electrical signals are exactly what causes the chemicals to be released, so yes, people can and have fallen in love over the net without seeing or hearing one another at all, though generally seeing and hearing does help.
Yeah, yeah. But it's never the same. I'm sure you got what I meant, though.
TheIrishPatriot wrote:How old are you two, again? And transportation?
17 and 18 respectively, but transportation? What? We've never met, but distance is indeed quite a problem.

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:54 am

AVG, wirless connection
:(
internet explorer 7 in the launch tray, iTunes
:shock:

At least your monitor is decent, and you are using the classic windows theme.

Good luck to you and jess. The only advice I can give you is not to make this out to be something it isn't. You'll have other girlfrie...err.. you will become interested in other girls. Still, what you have is precious.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Post by Oxygen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:33 am

vesuvan wrote:Good luck to you and jess.
Mostly me here. I highly doubt jess cares even one eight as much as I do. That's my biggest problem, she's hard to get interested... I bet it's the fact that she's never met me, and that we live 500 miles away! ... ;[
vesuvan wrote:The only advice I can give you is not to make this out to be something it isn't.
That advice applies to any love, really. Still a good one, though, and I realize that I may need to care less. Right now this is just killing me. You'd think that WoW and cigarette are addictive, but christ. This one's affecting my mental, and really badly.
vesuvan wrote:You'll have other girlfrie...err.. you will become interested in other girls.
Hasn't happened in 3 years, though. Probably due to me putting up my standards too high. I try to stay open, but if only that one wasn't so great! Perseverence has always paid off for me, at least until then...

Return to “Serious Discussion”