The Passage of Time

Everything social between absolutely anyone who can type a post. Although this is an open forum, avoid the typical bad forum conduct.
The Colonel
Letter Linguist

The Passage of Time

Post by The Colonel » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm

So I'm 18 now. Have been for a few weeks actually. Started messing around with you guys back when I was 12, 6th grade. Finishing up high school now.

Amazing how long ago that was, how different we all were back then.

I wonder how you're all doing these days. Those of you who still visit these forums anyway.

Oxygen
Grandmaster of Grammar

Re: The Passage of Time

Post by Oxygen » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Just fine

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Lol. I'm that college freshman.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Deschain
Diabolical Doomsayer

Post by Deschain » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Well my trials are almost over. I'm working in a software company and working on my master. On the sidelines I have a Sc2 project that is on freeze until my master thesis is finished.

I do wonder what Duskeh is doin' :)
Those who seek war deserve for the war to find them.

AnemicRoyalty
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by AnemicRoyalty » Tue May 01, 2012 4:10 am

I'm almost finished with my home renovations, everything is looking pretty spiffy right now :>

Incidentally, I've found some time this week to work on art-related things *hinthint Dusk go on MSN tomorrow* and tentatively, there might be something new in the gallery "soon."
rawr!

2-P
Revenent of the Replies

Post by 2-P » Fri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm

AnemicRoyalty wrote:I'm almost finished with my home renovations, everything is looking pretty spiffy right now :>

Incidentally, I've found some time this week to work on art-related things *hinthint Dusk go on MSN tomorrow* and tentatively, there might be something new in the gallery "soon."
rawr!
Yay!

:3
Humans don't have the patience to wait even ten minutes for something!

TheDeathstalker
Keeper of the Keys

Post by TheDeathstalker » Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 am

I met up with you guys before my Junior year of college, and now I'm 2 years out in the 'real world', and learning more now than I ever did then (perhaps because I spent all my time with you guys).

Come to think of it, that period of time was probably the hardest of my life, and I'm thankful to have had friends like you during it. We gotta do some get together reunion thing one day, I think I owe you all a beer or two.
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and beaten and scarred,
Just have one more try—it’s dead easy to die,
It’s the keeping-on-living that’s hard.

Dragon_Sentinal
CAPS LOCK INCARNATE

Post by Dragon_Sentinal » Mon May 14, 2012 2:20 am

Man has it really been 6 years already? I've been alright, been on the road to a BA in psychology for two and a half years now or so. Heh, I just can't believe how long it's been and I'm fairly certain I owe dusk and the rest of you guys at least a case if not two for all the grief I've caused over the years.

I do miss hanging out with everyone though, and I am glad that (so far) everybody is doing well.
I weep, I weep at my own idiocy, my favoritism, for the end of an era, the fall of a giant, I weep for the lost souls who rested upon it's shoulders, who found themselves beneath it's girth, for those who stand over the fallen behemoth refusing to let it die, I weep, for all who found safety and comfort in it's shadow and for all who depended on it's watchful gaze, in this world full of malice, in this world full of suffering, chaos and hatred... I weep

Cooldood
Revenent of the Replies

Post by Cooldood » Thu May 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Wow, time. I was still in school back then, now I'm a year away from finishing a four year college course and moving into game journalism.
Let the music flow through your soul

Walk the road, see the sights, cos boy, you aint coming back!

Hydrolisk
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Hydrolisk » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:07 am

I'm as lost as I have ever been.

EDIT:

400th post gg

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:46 pm

I have a real life job, do real life things, have both a Masters and a Bachelors in Science, and am otherwise not too much different from when we all first met. I'm probably a lot more mellow in general, and a lot less explosive a personality, but let's be honest: some things never change. :P

Anyway, it's cool seeing you guys post here and again. I saved the site today, so maybe at some point in the future we'll find the time to hang out in some way (on or offline). I'm down for whatever, and am in the Washington DC area if you're ever around. I have no qualms about meeting pretty much anyone here (except maybe the google spider bots, they creep me out). Just post or what-have-you.

P.S. If we ever hang out we will drink beer and I will tell stories about AotZ. :D
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Kaome Sky Deathand
Assessor of the Black Tontine

Post by Kaome Sky Deathand » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Still here, even if it does take two of us to allow me to post.
I work, I get paid. Searching for a handle on a moment without purpose. Existing to exist and sinning against sin alone.
I'm in a happy relationship with a beautiful girl (going on 3 years now) and looking for a piece of land to call my own.
I've an itch to play old games and RP and sometimes even when you go on a long ride...you find yourself come full circle.
Cruor Vult

Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion,
simultaneously the source of our greatest strength, and our greatest weakness.

Soon we shall be One...joined in the Word.

Crevax
Server Owner/Manager

Post by Crevax » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Let's get three red posts in a row here.

Me? I recently wrapped up my university classes and ended my track career. While I don't hold a degree yet, by the end of the summer it shall be mine. All I need to do is earn my MOS in Access 2010, which will take care of the only class credit I am missing. In the mean time I am working part-time at a brewery (yay beer!) where alone with my general duties, I am developing an Android application and web service to handle keg inventory. We already have some other small breweries in the state that are interested in the service once it is finished.

I have ambitious plans for a community website in the future, so watch out for that. It was inspired by my experiences as a part of Clan VZ, so you will all be the first to know about it.
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:25 am

Oh and Crev, I actually have access to the site's DNS and stuff now, so we can finally do that stuff you always wanted with the domain. I have to wait a few days for tech support to get off their ass and get me the hook-up, but it's underway. Stay around on AIM and I'll stab you with a rusty spoon when everything's ready for your hackery.

P.S. Everyone, I still have this site as my home page after all these years. ;)
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

SetaSoujirou
Letter Linguist

Post by SetaSoujirou » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Just graduated High School, entering college next year. We should play some DoE or something lolol.
A wild §eta has appeared!
*Twinkle* Lv. 1337
No I'm not a troll.

Return to “The Social Experiment”