Warcraft Nostalgia

Everything social between absolutely anyone who can type a post. Although this is an open forum, avoid the typical bad forum conduct.
Halnodor2
Holder of the Alt-F4

Warcraft Nostalgia

Post by Halnodor2 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:37 am

Hello everyone, I am still live, if moderately. I have had like no time to play Warcraft of late. It sucks, between everything I do I simply have toooooooooooo little time. I watched the Warcraft Retro Respective from GameTrailers the other day. It made me nostalgic, how I miss all those nights spent raiding through the dungeons of Warcraft. I could go back to WoW but it will never be the same. Nostalgia is a cruel mistress. Warcraft 3 keeps me moderately entertained, I tried Warhammer Online, and while I can say it was pretty awesome for about 3-4 weeks, I have since grown bored with its many crashes and frequent disconnects and I have begun to yearn to play Warcraft again, but I know it will never be the same. I am almost like a drug addict seeking the same high he got from the very first time he got tired it out, but always being eluded. It is the Christmas season, and WotLK came out and I recall how freakishly excited I was those (now seeming) many years ago about hitting level 30 on my Dwarf Paladin. I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year, for I will likely be feeling the nostalgia of WoW all winter long until I find something new to fill my time.

Return to “The Social Experiment”