Karud: OoC

Follow VZ in their adventures in the post-apocalyptic Pokemon-filled continent of Karud! Delve deeper to find out more and hear their story.
Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: Karud: OoC

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:57 am

Not too bad? A shining ray of light amongst characters, if I dare say so. Clever character. I'll post a proper review momentarily, as well as those reviews for the others.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Everyone is reviewed, it would seem. I am going to start typing up the first post of the actual RP now. If your character isn't approved right now, don't fret, you can intro at some other point if need be. (Psiclone, since you're set on this criminal thing, you wouldn't attend this meeting anyways)

VZCabetardo
Champion Noobite

Post by VZCabetardo » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Late as always!
I would like to join the RP although unfortunately I am unable to find the original writeup of my past character.
Although most of it will be scrapped it would be really useful to use some of the things I had written for it.
ImageImageImageImage

Loki
Gypsy
Location: In a sea of paper cranes and a sky of paper planes.

Post by Loki » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:34 pm

I said in the original thread that if you PM'd me, I'd get your old character sheet. I'll PM your sheet right now.
Let's do what comes naturally
ImageImageImageImage
I'll be waiting in Haven.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:37 am

How this works, in case you are unaware, is that you will post in a topic of your choosing for the specific location that you are in. For instance, if you are in Haven, you will post in my Haven topic. You will need to specify at the beginning of the post in bold print where in the city you are, if you are posting in Haven.

If you are posting from an area that has not been posted in before, you may create a new topic. I will perform some admin hackery to adjust the thread to be created by me after you make it, so you don't have to worry about a thing. Just make the thread if you need to. If you need a new thread for a new location, please have me make it for consistency. It really doesn't matter if you make it, since I can still edit it as necessary, I just like seeing the same name for all thread owners because I'm OCD like that. You don't need a new thread for every new location, though, like if you're in outskirts of Haven you can make your post in Haven. The new threads will be for specific and new major locations, like anything marked on the maps or some serious hikes inbetween.

Anyways, go ahead and post if you've been approved. Cheers. :)

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:55 pm

Character re-vamped
May God have mercy on your soul, for you shall find none here!

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Alright, though I still say I woulda had no problem simply walkin around with a murkrow perched on my shoulder

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:40 pm

A murkrow is one thing, but a Honchkrow is twice the size of your chest. You might've been fine carrying an extra 80lbs over one shoulder, but it would fall off from being unbalanced.

Jericho Veronus
Blasphemer

Post by Jericho Veronus » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Haha, yeah I know, anything left I gotta fix though, or is it good to go?

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:36 pm

If you addressed all of the concerns I made in your character sheet, then nope. I can review it again whenever.

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Reviewed everyone.

Vinnam
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by Vinnam » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 am

You know what sucks? Stomach Flu :<

Catching up on everything now.
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

Psiclone
Location: As you can see from my avatar, I'm currently on the run from a--OH MY GOD!

Post by Psiclone » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 am

Revamped my character for what SHOULD be the last time, due to the PM we discussed. Guess I'll be hangin' in Minewall City a while :<
Intellectuals are like the Mafia; they only kill their own.
-Woody Allen -
ImageImageImageImageImage

Vinnam

Post by Vinnam » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 am

Left that last bit with Nurse Joy open ended; I dunno how well-stocked you want us to be, so either Loki or Dusk can answer (since y'all have all this stuff planned out, I imagine). Also, referring to REAL Medical supplies, like morphine, general-use anti-biotics, potions, and other miscellania a hospital would probably have, not Proteins, Irons, and the other pseudo-medical stuff. Assuming Revives, Full Restore, and the more potent stuff don't exist (given the dark nature of the rp), or that they are extremely rare/have been used up already, given that we're defending so much. I could be wrong, though :/

Also, poor psiclone, trapped all alone in Minewall. I'll build a second character and rp with you, if duskeh approves :<

Also, yay at Scarlet joinin' the rp :o
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Vinnam wrote:Left that last bit with Nurse Joy open ended; I dunno how well-stocked you want us to be, so either Loki or Dusk can answer (since y'all have all this stuff planned out, I imagine). Also, referring to REAL Medical supplies, like morphine, general-use anti-biotics, potions, and other miscellania a hospital would probably have, not Proteins, Irons, and the other pseudo-medical stuff.
Decently, as we're sort of on our last leg as it were of being able to sustain combat with the green feral mass. We were certainly stocked, though nowhere near prepared for them descending down upon us.
Vinnam wrote:Assuming Revives, Full Restore, and the more potent stuff don't exist (given the dark nature of the rp), or that they are extremely rare/have been used up already, given that we're defending so much. I could be wrong, though :/
Revives only work if your Pokemon is knocked out, not if your Pokemon is dead. Full restores and the like are extremely rare commodities, as it's not like we have any being imported, nor can any company in any city in the globe actually manufacture them unmolested. Full restores would bring you back from the brink of death to full capacity, but I really don't want to see someone crack open a box of the things. If you can justify in some miraculous post having even one, I might allow it. That's about where they are.

Stick to lowly potions if you really need something. Better yet, the pokemon center machines still work. Not like you can just walk in there mid-combat, though, nor are they portable at all.
Vinnam wrote:Also, yay at Scarlet joinin' the rp
I'll review everyone hopefully tonight.
Vinnam wrote:Also, poor psiclone, trapped all alone in Minewall. I'll build a second character and rp with you, if duskeh approves :<
Err, if you really want to, and you two would actually RP, then sure. You don't have to even submit the character, it can just be some random NPC you control for the purposes of the RP. Just let me know after talking to Psic, and I can make the thread.

Return to “Pokemon Adventures”