Council Member: Blade
Of Two Worlds
- Caliga can shift between ethereal and physical forms. In his ethereal form, he has increased move speed, deals magical damage, is less susceptible to physical damage (50%), and is more susceptible to magic damage (150%). In his physical form, he has increased attack speed, deals physical damage, is less susceptible to magical damage (50%), and is more susceptible to physical damage (150%).
Caliga uses 50 mana to change forms.
Level 1 Skill:
- If cast from his physical form, maims the foe for x seconds. If cast from his ethereal from, mutes the foe for x seconds. Also ruins the foe for x seconds in either form.
- If cast from his physical form, Caliga forms 2x (twice as many as in ethereal) ghosts that deal physical damage to units within 500 range, lasting y seconds.
If cast from his ethereal form, Caliga forms x ghosts that move twice as fast and deal magical damage to units within 1000 range, lasting y seconds.
Ghosts focus their attention to ruined units.
(Note: They function very similarly to Caliga's current ghosts, but are either stronger or faster depending on the form. The catch is that Caliga must stay within range for them to be effective)
- Caliga prepares his blades. If cast in ethereal form, Caligaâ€™s next attack deals x magical damage and exends mute by y seconds. If cast in physical form, Caligaâ€™s next attack deals x physical damage, and extends maim by y seconds. Deals bonus damage for every condition previously on the target.
- Caliga unleashes a barrage of attacks on the foe, dealing x bonus attacks. Has a y% chance of extending the duration of all conditions on the target by 1 second. Drains mana in ethereal form, and drains health in physical form.
I realize that Innates are generally frowned upon, but I think I have done a good enough job of making it absolutely crucial in how Caliga is played. You are now forced to decide which form is better for any given situation. Voidwalk is no longer just a small component of Caliga, but now its successful use is the KEY to being a good Caliga. The ethereal form is clearly better for chasing, but the physical form is better for dealing raw damage. Caliga is given different tools depending on which form he is in, and the thing separating a good Caliga player would be how well you utilize each form (with both its strengths and weaknesses) in any given situation.