Let's play a game. If you win, you might just get some representation in DoE!
- Revenent of the Replies
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:21 am
Intelligence; Hallowned Order
Level 1 Skill:
Level 1 Skill:
- Removes a condition from the target and extends blind on nearby enemies by 5 seconds. Deals minor magickal damage. Extends blind on the hero by 3 seconds. Has a short cooldown.
Level 1 Skill:
- Creates a cyclone that extends blind and maim and deals physical damage in an area around it. Cyclones wander within a medium area of the hero and have low health. When a cyclone dies Shiji has blind extended on herself for 6 seconds. Medium to short cooldown.
Level 6 Ultimate:
Eye of the Storm
- Removes blind from Shiji and causes her next attack to deal physical damage and extend blind on the target based on how ever many seconds were removed.
- Whenever Shiji deals physical damage, magickal damage is dealt in an area around her for every second of blind on nearby units. Extends blind on affected units by two seconds.
And yes...tacked on blind extension is tacked on...god.
- Grandmaster of Grammar
- Posts: 1281
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Atrius meal. Man, if someone picked this hero, I'd ninja give him an amulet. The synergy is there, the skills are alright on paper, but I always try to picture myself playing the hero. It just wouldn't be very fun, unless theres something amazing I missed
- Chosen of the Intargweeb
- Posts: 4031
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:50 pm
- General Pros:
- Glad someone else had the desert cyclone idea too, but I'm a little disappointed that you didn't work with it and have more going on there. Right now, it's just a 'summon wandering cyclone that does some stuff, yay' spell. You know? I think it could totally be more than that, check out Evairnophet for how.
- General Cons:
- There's a huge flaw with this hero's design in that you're sort of pigeon-holed into picking a single build early on, otherwise you're crazy. Let us consider the case where the hero does not pick the third skill. Now all she does is add blind to herself ad infinitum, making her virtually unable to attack forever. This requires the third skill as the means to remove the blind. That's forced synergy, despite the fact that it is done with conditions and not something less clever. That's bad.
- Everything extending blind makes for some seriously possible perma-blind with Crown. I'm not sure that everything should extend like that, it makes it feel less cool and less unique while opening up too many chances for some imba.
- Final Thoughts:
- Reading over the hero... It just doesn't sound like it would be that much fun. Sure, it's got all of the necessary components, synergy and stuff, but it just doesn't feel like it would be any fun to play. Surely you know what I mean. That's kind of the worst part about the hero. I think it has to do with how the spells really don't denote a specialized role, but are more 'generic-I-kill-you' spells.
- It's not a bad hero, as a matter of fact it's a good hero. It just lacks any semblence of oomph, doesn't really inspire me, and doesn't do anything "Wow, cool."
- End Grade:
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep