Yarin: Perimeter

Dive into the world of Karud and explore Pokémon like you've (maybe) never seen them before! This RP is currently headed by our resident hitogoroshi with assistance from the typical Kaome and Rising_Dusk.
VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Yarin: Perimeter

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:41 pm

[[I don't want the RP to die because I can't write, so here ya go. I'll flesh this out with cinematics when I'm up to it.]]

The jumping primeape swings his glowing fist into the Hyper Beam. For a second, there is a clash of energy - and then he is flung to the ground, out of the beams path. He seems relatively unhurt, but winded - clearly, that fist was going to be a bit hit, not something that could easily be called on again. The creature assumes a defense posture and seems to be readying for round two. However, without him to take the hit, it goes through and hits one of this fellows, carving a neat hole in his belly. It seems that the tactic was a surprise even to the other pack members.

The club-wielder goes right through the storm, club raised. His target seems to be Genius - the Metagross has a few seconds before the weapon will impact. Once again, the club seems to have some sort of power surrounding it.

The Manetrikes attack fries one of the Primeapes in the trees. While he's not dead, he's clearly angry as he charges forward to attack. He hits one of the images - but one of his fellows, unhurt and clear minded, correctly finds the attacker and leaps down to deal a deadly attack. Raijou has a choice - he can attempt to evade, or attack but commit to being hit as well.

Two of the Primeapes still lurk in the trees, unaccounted for.

Thanks to Zen's rather unnecessarily large expenditure of energy, there are no more mankeys in the area.

VZhitogoroshi
Keeper of the Keys

Re: Yarin: Perimeter

Post by VZhitogoroshi » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:59 pm

[[Sorry to cut off the combat, the reasons are explained in the "still going strong?" thread.

Those in this thread, continue in Southern Masses: Northern Border.

Return to “Pokémon”