The Scribe's binding

Here aspiring creators can lay down some basic ideas of what they are going to do before submitting a finalized form for the viewing public. A good place to get some help from your fellows.
vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

The Scribe's binding

Post by vesuvan » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:34 pm

This thread will be used to facilitate the motion my current signature is part of.

I do not wish to make multiple threads. for no gain of my own, please comment via the form or by PM so this thread may be used as a canvas once the data has been collected. Currently, this thread is merely an advertisement, but I am striding on what credibility I might have in asserting that filling out this form and cooperating with me will be worth the little effort it will require.

Further diluting the above message with specifics may be counter-active to it's purpose, so I must leave for now with a bright note that after less than 24 hours of the poll being put in my signature, eight people had contributed. 240 hours may prove to be much longer than necessary to garner the opinions of the interested parties and move on to the implementation phase.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Rising_Dusk
Chosen of the Intargweeb

Re: The Scribe's binding

Post by Rising_Dusk » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Well I submitted my opinions for you. If it's a problem that I posted here, I can delete this post at your behest.
"I'll come to Florida one day and make you look like a damn princess." ~Hep

Vinnam
Wielder of the Ctrl-Alt-Delete

Post by Vinnam » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Two more days! :O
Trainer: Brendan Creed
ImageImageImage
Lineup: Noir & Batista

vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Post by vesuvan » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Closing the poll. I think I have enough data to make a report. Feel free to PM me if you still have opinions you would like to share. Thank you for reacting so thoughtfully and swiftly.

Please refrain from spamming unless you have a name that is likely to generate views when people see this topic on the front page of the index.

edit: With one new RP in the works and a revival of karud, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to try and start just yet. I'll see how those two go. Not like it could possibly be interesting anyway.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

Return to “The Construct”