Kar, the Everburning Blade

If you have a hero to suggest for future versions of DoE, place your suggestion in some readable format in this forum.
Greenspawn
Keeper of the Keys

Post by Greenspawn » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Kar
The Everburning Blade
Agility; Order
Model: I was thinking the same model as Caliga, but more "burning-ish".

Level 1 Skill:
Incendia Tempestas
  • Creates a controllable twister of blades which deals 30/35/40/45/50 magickal damage every second to nearby foes and ruins them for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds. If Kar is suffering from burn, then the twister also burns foes for 6 seconds every second. Twister lasts for 15 seconds. (Target Summon)
Level 1 Skill:
Burst
  • Creates an explosion at the target area, dealing 60/80/100/120/140 magickal damage and knocking down foes in the area for 1/1/2/2/3 seconds if they suffer from a condition. Burns Kar for 8 seconds. (Target Area)
Level 1 Skill:
Scorch
  • Steals the target's burn and extends it on Kar, dealing 100/120/140/160/180 magickal damage to the target and healing him for 15/20/25/30/35 health per second burn stolen. Burns the target for 6 seconds. Low cooldown. (Target Enemy)
Level 6 Ultimate:
Raging Flames
  • As long as Kar has a burn duration greater than 7/5/3 seconds, Kar's attacks deal 50/75/100% splash damage to all foes nearby an attacked unit and extend burn on them by 3 seconds. Kar gains 3 bonus armor for each second of burn he suffers from and 40 bonus max health. (Passive)
This is a remake of a hero I made a while ago. Some things stayed the same, some didn't, The original is at

Please provide constructive feedback.

~Greenspawn
Math is # |e^iπ|
"I can't imagine getting hit by a giant rock and not being maimed or crippled or ruined" -Dusk

Logue: Please replace the toilet paper when you use it all. For some reason my 5 year old son believes if it's not there he does not have to wipe.

Return to “Hero Suggestions”