Farewell... for now.

A location for the administration to post any important announcements the public needs to see.
Crevax
Server Owner/Manager

Farewell... for now.

Post by Crevax » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:02 pm

We have gone through some dark times lately, but it seems that at last they are passing. I hope things will continue to brighten and become something you can all enjoy without the troubles and drama the plagued us over the last weak. There's a new future for VZ and those who hang out with this great clan. I wish you all the best of luck in the days ahead.

As for me, I have other things to pursue right now. After the stress of the past week, and the time my other endeavors will indubitably take from me, I am taking a break. This has been an idea that I have been playing with for a while, but didn't wish to continue with it during our troubles. But now that things have finally begun to settle, I feel I can do this without leaving all of you in a tight situation.

I will still visit the forums occasionally, offering help where needed. And I'll be available through e-mail and IM if you really need to contact me.

I leave it up to Blue and Storm if they want to revoke my admin status. If there's any trouble, I should be able to talk either of you through how to do things.

Again, farewell; and I hope you all enjoy the days to come.

Crevax
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Crevax
Server Owner/Manager

Re: Farewell... for now.

Post by Crevax » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:34 pm

Gah, it seems things aren't working as well as I thought they would (with what I've been doing). I also discovered that this should be a higher priority than first gave it. So I'll have more time to be around now.
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Return to “Announcements”