Codeweavers crossover products FREE FOR A DAY

Everything social between absolutely anyone who can type a post. Although this is an open forum, avoid the typical bad forum conduct.
vesuvan
Revenent of the Replies

Codeweavers crossover products FREE FOR A DAY

Post by vesuvan » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:51 pm

If you run Linux or MacOSX, you may have heard of crossover, a product that easily allows users to run windows-native application clients. Codeweavers used to charge a fee for the software, but now are offering free registration serials to users that visit, TODAY ONLY, this URL

http://down.codeweavers.com/

This is one of the most invaluable pieces of software available for Macintosh or Linux, so be sure to pick up a code. I'll personally try it out even though I've already been using Wine for a while, and crossover is basically a frontend for free software. Unless you have considerable experience with building software for unix-like systems, crossover is your best bet.

I repeat, for this day only, the software that easily allows windows applications on Macintosh and Linux is free.
͎̟͕͎̯̺͎̟͕͎̯̺ĩ̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠
̵̢͉̺̹͖͔̻̣̟̙ͦ̋̍ͤ̈́ͫ̓͐͐̅͊͒ͪͬͧͅn̢̮͈̪̤̳̏ͥ̐̍̌͊͜͟͠

shalnath
Holder of the Alt-F4

Re: Codeweavers crossover products FREE FOR A DAY

Post by shalnath » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:41 pm

You're awesome.
"Within every world, there are cultures, within every culture, there are groups, within every group, there are leaders. These leaders are not truly chosen, they are destined, it is their fate to lead, and it is this fate that drives them. Souls yearn to be driven, they in themselves can not direct, however, these leaders are predetermined, by whatever means, to guide the wills and mend the errors of these wandering souls. A forest, cold, cured, flawless, meticulous, and fearful, what drives it, what keeps the balance? The inner beings of all the co-existant creatures swarm together, and every one is guided by another, in more a cycle, then a hierarchy. The eyes of a forest are always watching and guiding, yet the sun never sets on the forest, and it never shall." ~ The Chaos Theory

Return to “The Social Experiment”